Establishing a Small Business
Have you thought about forming a small business?
Have you thought about forming a partnership, a limited liability corporation (LLC), a professional limited liability corporation (PLLC), or corporation?
Do you know the requirements that you must comply with for your business to be legal under North Carolina law?
Do you understand the tax implications of forming your business in the State of North Carolina?
Do you file your business reports annually with the North Carolina Secretary of State?
Come see us and let us begin advising you on your business today. We assist clients with the following:
- Advising you as to what business entity fits your needs;
- Forming your business with the North Carolina Secretary of State, which includes filing your Articles of Incorporation;
- Creating the operating agreement for your business, if applicable;
- Creating the shareholder agreement for your business, if applicable;
- Applying for and obtaining your Federal tax employee identification number (EIN);
- Applying for and obtaining your North Carolina tax identification number;
- Creating a business notebook for you to stay organized, which includes your important documents and company’s seal;
- Maintaining your business records and filing the required annual report with the North Carolina Secretary of State’s Office;
- Reviewing and drafting contracts;
- Ongoing legal advice for the future of your business.
You must be logged in to post a comment.